Shulem Institute presents:
CERTIFICATE IN ENNEAGRAM COACHING
5 day certification training in Brooklyn, NY
If you want to take yourself to the next level, then the Certificate in Enneagram Coaching is the one training you must come to!
Join Yechezkel Madanes in this powerful, 5 day intensive seminar, and learn the ultimate skills for helping people change (and also yourself!). With his signature enthusiastic, high energy and humorous lecturing style, Yechezkel will empower you and teach you the best professional tools available today.
Whether you want to become a professional coach, or want to use this knowledge in your work as an educator, rabbi, businessman, or as a parent or spouse for self-improvement and solving conflicts in your relationships - this program is for you!
TAKE AWAYS: In this practical, down-to-earth seminar you'll learn,
- How to identify the 9 types of people using the Enneagram system of personality types.
- "Do" and "Don't do" with each personality type
- How to create rapport with each of the 9 types
- Learn how to coach the 9 different types in the most effective way, fast and avoiding the "one size fits all" trap that most coaches fall into
- Recognize and solve the typically recurrent problems of each type
- Learn how to use the Enneagram system with Adizes PAEI typology (very useful if you want to coach families or business executives)
- Learn the most powerful coaching system on earth: how to clearly define the problem, set the goals, clarify next actions that need to be taken, and execute until achievement of the desired results. All this, while effectively taking care of the "interferences" and inner blockages that prevent you from making progress in life.
"The training was extremely dynamic and useful. It's a very practical tool for understanding others and also for understanding oneself. It's vital for being able to do an effective job. Highly recommended" Rabbi Ephraim Sauer
"Thank you for an absolutely amazing workshop. It was a life changing experience. It's worth 100x more than the cost." Reuven Salzberg
"It was highly productive to learn tools and techniques that allow for an effective contact with each person we deal with. It radically changed the way I interact with people in our daily community work" Rabbi Eliezer Kaplan
"Yechezkel's seminar helped me find withing myself the ability to have more confidence and reach my clients in a very powerful way that previously, I couln't believe it was possible for me" Shaul Bloom
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY! RESERVE YOUR SPOT AND SIGN UP NOW!
1 payment of $ 1200
(Use this option and get 2 Madanes books as a gift)
2 INSTALLMENTS of $ 600
3 INSTALLMENTS of $ 400
DATES: July 19th to 24th, 2015 From 7pm to 11pm